So today was Nick's 4 month checkup! He is now in the 8th percentile for weight and 16th percentile for height! I was VERY worried that he is still so little.....but the Dr reassured me that everything is fine! Breastfed babies are usually on the smaller side and since he has always been on the smaller side, he is growing just as he should!! She looked at me and laughed (cuz she could see I was worried) and said "Hey at least he isn't OVERweight...or we'd have to be talking diet plans!" haha That made me feel better! He is exceptionally strong for his age (and for being a shrimp!) and just gets cuter by the day! He was a champ with his shots and I couldn't be more proud of my little guy! It also looks like we might have an early teether!! This little guy is so much more advanced than he should be at his age! I have a feeling he will keep me on my toes =) So the outcome of this appt...he is PERFECT!! (well, DUH!)


No comments:
Post a Comment