Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sneak Preview.......

So while we were in CA, a childhood friend of mine (I have known her since I was 4!!!) did a photo shoot of my little guy!  She did an AMAZING job!!!  Lani had done our engagement photos and they turned out so great that I just had to have her photograph our little Nicholas!  =)

Since it is Easter time....here is a sneak preview of a few Easter ones!

LOVE this pic!

Bunny friends!
(In fact, these 6 bunnies were mine and my siblings bunnies growing up!)

He was exhausted haha!
(Don't mind the pacifier...it was a long morning of photos! But hey, at least it matched right??!!)

Precious!

<3 my Bunny Buns!

THANK YOU LANI!!!! 
And for the rest of you....keep a look out for more photos coming soon!!!  :) 

1 comment:

Marguerite said...

Litl Nick is very Precious!! The photos are amazing! Since I'm not there to hold him, it's nice to be able to see him!! Thanks Lani for taking such great pictures!!