Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 7, 2011

2 Month Checkup


My strong boy! <3
The other day Nick had his 2 month checkup!  He is in the 23rd percentile for height and weight!!  My little shrimp!!  He is healthy and strong and I am sooo happy =) The Dr checked to make sure he was doing what he should be at his age and the outcome was: he is PERFECT!!  He of course, was flirting with the doctor and nurse!  Well, until he had to get his shots =(  It broke my heart to see his sad little face but he only cried for a few seconds and once Mommy held him he was all better!!
All better =)
Since his pediatrician office is upstairs from the OB office I worked at (I am just a little sad to not be going back.....but I am glad I will be at home with him!) we stopped in to say hello to the girls!!  Janelle showed off her carseat expertise (THANK YOU AGAIN!!) and everyone enjoyed his company!!  I think the shots wore him out because he passed out and when we got home he slept for hours!! 

And he DEFINITELY is an attention getter!

No comments: