I am a full time STAY AT HOME MOM!!!! =) I could not be more thrilled!!! I don't think there is anything more important than being home with my son!!! Yes we will lose my income, but he is so worth it!!! My mom was able to stay home with all of us kids growing up and I wanted to do that for my son. I am grateful that I have a husband who works hard for his family so that this is possible!! I am soooo LUCKY to be able to spend EVERYDAY with this cute little face =)



4 comments:
congrats! that is truly the best blessing! I have loved every second of being able to stay home with my little guy too!
I totally thought you were gonna say you were movin!! Congrats, maybe I will be joining you in a year or so:-)
Hooray!!!! I'm so happy for you!! And Nick. :)
That is terrific news. You're both so lucky!!
Post a Comment