I have to say, I am beginning to LOVE these snow days!! =) Work closes and Hubby and I get to spend another day at home with each other!! There is nothing better than snuggling up on the couch and watching a movie and seeing the snow fall outside! It makes everything look so pretty!!
I am just thankful I have 4 wheel drive in case the little one ever decides to make his grand entrance on one of these days =)


2 comments:
Anneke! You are so close!! Good luck with everything. I can't wait to see pictures of your little one. How exciting!
So pretty and your right every thing does look so much prettie in the snow. We gt snow last night but rain in the early morning...so its all gone. Good luck on your big day coming up! Can't wait because then it means its my turn ahhh!
Post a Comment