Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Me Day!!

Its weird to think this is my LAST day off at home......ALONE!!!  I work tomorrow and Monday (my last day!!) and mom gets here early Tues morning.....and then baby will be arriving shortly!!  It just hit me.....but......what a wonderful change it will be though!!!  So today I plan on doing a day for ME!!  No working on baby stuff.  (We'll see if that actually happens haha)  and tonight the Hubby is taking me out on a date!!!  Its actually been fun trying to do as much as we can together before Nicholas arrives!

Everything is going great and I can't even imagine what it will feel like again not to be pregnant!!  =)  Due in 9 days....so we will continue the waiting game on when he decides to come out and play.  Unfortunately, I still feel great so I think it might be awhile..... 

1 comment:

Paul and Marsha Hunter said...

What a good idea to have a you day. I hope you spil and pamper yourself with pedicures and massages...or just sleep. It will be strange not being preggo though, I remember poking myself in the tummy after Austin was born...weird.

Good luck and cant wait to see all the cute pictrs of your cutie!