Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Its Official.....I have the BEST Hubby!!!

So after a crazy start to the week and being able to do NOTHING but rest and keep my feet up (let me tell you, its DEPRESSING!!!) my Hubby surprised me with this......
and I just LOVE it!!!  He wanted to do something nice for me and cheer me up!!!  He succeeded!!!!  He even managed to get the valet clips for the stroller!  I am impressed!  Although, its making me more impatient for this kid to arrive now that we have all this stuff for the baby....and no baby yet!!  However, I want him to stay put for now =) 
I am so thankful for Kris and know he is going to make the BEST daddy!!!  What other husbands willingly go buy diaper bags without their wife knowing!!!  haha (Don't get me wrong though, he is still a man and cannot stop making fun of the name Petunia Pickle Bottom, the brand of the diaper bag!)

No comments: