Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

26 Weeks 3 Days......

His heartbeat is great and he is moving around alot!!!  I am getting so EXCITED!!!!  The last few days have been a little crazy, but everything looks great and I am so thankful for that!!!  We had a little bit of a scare on Tuesday that he was going to come out but we did some testing and my cervix is still closed and I couldn't be more relieved!!  It would be way to early for my little guy to make an entrance just yet!!!  So I have been resting and taking it easy and I feel 100% better!!  I go back in 2 weeks for another check up just to make sure nothing has changed!!  So here's a few pics for now!  =)


He takes the BEST profile pictures!!


Baby saying "Happy Halloween!" haha
(he was actually yawning and this is a frontal view)
 That last picture is so perfect for Halloween, since it is coming up......but just a little creepy! haha  =)

No comments: