Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Where to Begin.....how about with where we left off..MAY!!!

Well lets start with how BAD I am at blogging!!!! I finally downloaded some pics from the last few months so I'll briefly cover whats been going on!! =)

We will start with May!!

As posted before, we celebrated our ONE year anniversary and it was wonderful!!! We spent the first part of the weekend in Boston and ended in Cape Cod!! I love the Cape. We did (and by we, I mean I) alot of shopping =) It was nice to get away just him and I!


Then....on the 23rd of May......we found out.....We're PREGNANT!! I am sooo excited!! Two more weeks and I am half way done!! I felt nauseas for about a week, and have been great ever since! I'm lucky I never got the "morning sickness!" Everything has been great! We find out the sex of the baby VERY soon and I can't wait!!! Then the shopping starts!! =) So hopefully this pregnancy will keep me blogging more!

Here are the babies first few onesies!!


Luckily, these will work for girl or boy, since it doesn't matter the gender, Kris will make sure this baby is a Boston Red Sox fan =)

No comments: