Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, August 23, 2010

Birthdays!! (July/August)

I love Birthdays!! Fortunately for us, the 4 of us all of have birthdays within a few weeks of each other so we've been having a blast going out the last few weekends to celebrate!!
Dan -July 8th, Rebecca -July 24th, Anneke -August 1st, and Kris -August 22nd!!

I can't believe this is my LAST year in my 20's!!! Where does the time go!!! Although I am SUPER excited for my 30th! Some friends have already started planning and its going to be a BLAST!!!


Kris' birthday was actually yesterday (his grandma's is also the same day!) so we went and celebrated at his Mom's house! I just love his grandma. She is the sweetest lady you could ever meet! We did a cookout and watched the Red Sox (of course!) He also got some AWESOME gifts from his AMAZING wife!! =) I did a good job at surprising him this year!



My sister Janette also turned 17 on the 18th of August!!!! I can't believe she is almost an adult!!! She was out the week before her birthday so it was nice to have her out here!! I miss her like crazy!

She cracks me up!
She and I on the Ferry to Martha's Vineyard!

She is so cute!! I love her!



No comments: