Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 16, 2009

5 YEARS TODAY!!!!




5 years ago today I met the man I now call my Hubbs! (the date stamp on the pix is wrong....it was a day off) The last 5 years have DEFINITELY been an adventure!!!! We both have changed so much and looking back I realize how much we have grown.
My 5 favorite memories of us are:
  1. The night we met
  2. Buffalo Fir and Buffalo Guts (Angie will understand)
  3. Vacations we've taken (cruises, Aruba, going back East, etc)
  4. Living on the East Coast....and of course
  5. Our Wedding Day!!!!

Kris is an AMAZING husband and I am SOOOOOO lucky he is MINE =)

2 comments:

Tasha said...

Happy 5 years!

Erin said...

I enjoyed your pictures of your wedding. What a nice way to share your love for your marriage. My husband and I went to Aruba for our 25 wedding Anniversary for a week and then spent 3 weeks exploring both coasts of Florida. It was the best vacation we had taken in years. Hope you are enjoying life on the East Coast. E.