Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

What a GREAT 2009!!!!

Since I haven't blogged in MONTHS....I thought I would do a photo catch up of 2009!!!

January
Started off the New Year at home with my roommate Taryn and her boyfriend Dylan, and Dallas....for a little bit at least! Just relaxed, sang karaoke, BBQ'd......put on some Hammer pants and rocked out to MC Hammer (yes we are dorks!) However, NO ONE will ever see those pictures! hahaThen Kris flew in and we had our engagement pictures done (Thank You Lani)
And Angie threw us an Engagement Party! It was alot of fun! These are just a few pics

February
I woke up to something similar to this (except mine had more) Valentine's Day at my front door! I just LOVE Tulips and Stargazer Lillies! Feb was a crazy hectic month, so feel free to visit the post from Feb 2009 to read more.....(Im just doing highlights for now)


March
Bachelorette

Angie also said GOODBYE to her truck....so many memories....and bought her Explorer!
Which was perfect for our weekend get-a-way =)

April
Bridal Showers
My BFF Angie threw me one at her house....I thought I had more pictures but I think they are on my laptop, but it was alot of fun! My friend Roger came and DJ'd the party and we sang karaoke! This is me and Ang, and me and my roommate Taryn
Lori Stricklin also threw me a shower at her house...unfortunately, Mia put all the photos on a disc for me, and I have NO clue where I put it. I'll update this when I find them!

May
Kris and I were married on May 9th!

And these two FABULOUS people, Greg and Karina (my cousins), were married on May 30th!

June
I went back to CA for a visit for my favorite little girl SUMMER's Birthday (my flower girl) and we had the BEST day at disneyland!


July
Went to my FIRST Red Sox game!!!

RaShell and Ricky were married July 10th
And my beautiful cousin Jessica and Todd were married July 24th
August and September
Well I turned 28 on Aug 1st and Kris turned 31 on Aug 22nd. HOWEVER, I didnt have my camera during these months =( I couldn't find it. But Happy Birthday to US!

October
Was my 5 year anniversary with KrisMom and Lori S. came to Mass to visit us and we had a BLAST!
November
I flew home for Nick's farewell. It was nice to spend time with the family!

December
I flew back to CA again for Gerry and Nikki's wedding!!! It was beautiful! And it was nice to be home for Christmas with the family.
I have more pics from the wedding on my facebook if you would like to see more =)


Hope everyone had a wonderful 2009!!!!!
XOXO
Anneke

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Wow! What a year. That's a lot of weddings!

RaShell said...

Yeah for an UPDATE!! WOW..that was a year for weddings :)

Jessica Labrum said...

I love all your pictures! And you are sweet to include us in your year! We wish you could have been there. Hope all is well with you and your hubby! Miss you guys!

Nikki said...

I made it on your blog! yay! love this update. it was super cute with the photos. miss you. love you. :)