Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Nick and Landen

Of all of Nick's little buddies, I think he has seen Landen the most!  In Ma AND Ca!!  RaShell has family out here so we not only get to see them when we go home to CA, but also when she is out here visiting family! Landen was born in August and Nick was born the end of Jan, so they are about 5 1/2 months apart!
 Here are the pics from the visits!

June 2011 in MA

Dec 2011 in CA
{this is they only pic I have of the 4 of us ...I know, our eyes look creepy ...our friend Jess took ones of us on her camera I just haven't gotten them from her yet}

June 2012 in CA

Alright RaShell ....looks like the next pic needs to be in MA :)
{although Nick and I will probably be in CA again in Sep/Oct}

1 comment:

RaShell said...

I totally for got about December. I guees a crazy pic is better than no pic!:) We are planning our next trip for November (Turkey time). So looks like we'll see you here before you see us there.. lol