Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Easter Morning

Seeing my child's face as he wakes up and runs out to the family room to see what the bunny left him is just priceless!  There is NOTHING better than being a Mama :)
Here a few pics from the morning!

Last year's Easter was more like a Christmas ...so I decided we needed to keep this simple lol

MY BOY!

Look Mama ..a football AND a baseball


He LOVED his Phineas and Ferb basket (from Daddy)
...and although it was meant for older kids, he LOVES it!!
And these last pictures just crack me up...
Hmmm...

What do I do with this?!?!?!

Lets see how it tastes! hahahahaha
(I can't wait for the 'everything goes into my mouth' stage to end !)
 I hope all of you had a wonderful Easter spent with your loved ones!
XOXO

No comments: