Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Easter Bunny...

So today Kris and I decided to take Nick to see the Easter Bunny!!  Last year he was so young I was curious to see how he would do this year ...instant BFFs!!  :) Now that being said, it is amazing to see how pictures can be soooo deceiving!  Looking at his Easter photo you would think he did not like the Bunny ...and so begins our story lol

So we arrive and there is NO line...SCORE!  Well it turns out that the girl couldn't get the camera to connect to the computer but the girl who could fix it should be back from break in a few min.  We decided to wait since we were already there.  So we let Nick run loose....he ran straight up to that bunny giggling and laughing and gave him a big HI-FIVE!  He was running all over the setup having the time of his life lol  Everyone loved Nick...how could you not?!  He is by far the HAPPIEST kid!  Then a few other kids showed up and they were all playing and running around (now chasing the poor bunny lol..they had the bunny get up and play with the kids while we waited) but having the best time!  Well "a few min" was now 30 min later.  She FINALLY got everything up and running so the Bunny returned to the chair and up was Nick!  Unfortunately, Nick was NOT done playing and the last thing he wanted to do was sit!!  He is so active he NEVER wants to sit lol

So .... here is Nick's 2012 Easter Photo lol
3*28*12

We did get all of his photos for free (due to the long wait) but I wish they wouldn't have cropped out all of the scenery!!  It was so cute with a little garden and everything!  That was a bummer ...but hey, it was free so I guess I can't complain :)

Here are just a few other pics:
My boy!

Hi Bunny!

Hanging with his new BFFs lol

I just LOVE this kid!

No comments: