Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Back to Tummy....

So my little munchkin has been able to roll from his tummy to his back for a while now.....but recently he has learned to roll from back to tummy...and he has been rolling ALL over the place since! =)  Next on his agenda....CRAWLING!  I have already started to baby proof as he is REALLY trying!  He gets so frustrated that he just yells when he doesn't move the way he wants! (but he has moved forward a little bit!)

My HAPPY boy!

Just chillin...

haha LOVE this crazy boy =)
Oh, and his new thing now is he loves to sit and keeps trying to sit up on his own.....this little guy is going to have the best ABS soon!  haha

Sitting up playing with his BF puppy!
Nick amazes me more and more each day and I am having the BEST time watching him grow up....and too quickly I might add!!!  =)

No comments: