Today I got to drink this wonderful drink......
Not as bad as I thought it was going to be!! All of my patients always talk about how horrible it is, but honestly, it tastes like an orange otter pop thats not frozen! I wouldn't want to drink it everyday, but if I had to choose that or getting my cervix checked......HANDS DOWN it would be to drink this!!! She checked my cervix again today and everything looks good! WHEW! I have to say, that has got to be the only thing I HATE about being pregnant!!! She wants to check me at every appointment from here on out to keep an eye on things, so I cannot wait until Nicholas makes his way out so I don't have to do that again!!
Other than that things are wonderful!! I am LOVING this weather! Fall is my favorite!! We are almost done with the nursery and my baby shower out here is coming up soon!! =)



1 comment:
I have mine chilln in the fridge for my next visit. Glad to hear everything is going well!
Post a Comment