Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Baby Shower in CA!!!

So this past Saturday we had baby Nick's baby shower on Uncle Nick's birthday, Sept. 25th!! How cool is that =)
HAPPY 20th BIRTHDAY NICK!!! We miss you everyday! XOXO
There was ALOT of people and I had a blast! The baby made out pretty well too! I still can't believe how much stuff he got!!! He is already so loved!!
There are SOOO many pictures, so I will just post a few!
This is one of the few pictures I have that I am NOT opening gifts....still need to get all the other pics from everyone else!

My mom and sister Elise made the cute Red Sox diaper cake!!

The cake was made by my mom's friend Casi.


And I finally got to meet RaShell's cute little man Landen!!! He is 5 weeks already!!

Buried under gifts (and there was still a MOUNTAIN behind me!)

One of the gifts from his Aunt Mia! She got him sooo much stuff! She's the BEST! =)


My cousin Stephani makes the cutest little ties!!!! She is so talented!

He received so many homemade blankets!! I just love them all! This one my friend Dallas made (even though it killed her because she is an Angel's fan, and we are RED SOX fans!)

Grandma obviously LOVES this one!And last but not least, the chocolate dipped fruit was a gift to baby and me from my awesome Dad!!!

Thanks to all who could make it!!! It was a blast and we are so thankful for EVERYTHING!!! XOXO

1 comment:

Tasha said...

YOu definitely got so many great things!! So exciting. I am glad I was able to come.