As for a quick update....
I had a wonderful 4th of July here in Plymouth, MA. 4th of July here blows any other place I have ever been to for the 4th out of the water! Next year, we are going to the cabin.....we'll see if I enjoy that better! (but doubtful) Once my camera works I will post pics!
Boredom has finally kicked in and its time to start looking for a job! =)
My mom is on facebook....
The cats are driving me nuts!!!
I have become quite the cook =)
Everything is unpacked! (well all but 2 boxes)
This weekend we are super busy with both sides of in-laws and grandparents!! Im so excited!
Thats pretty much all we have been up to! We just spend our nights together and its been wonderful! He is my bestest friend and I love him!


No comments:
Post a Comment