Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

5 Months!!!!

The wedding is 5 months from today!!! I can't belive how fast time flies! I think other than the food tasting (which will be in 2 months) I am done with everything!! I absolutely love my florist. She is so fun! Now I just need all my bridesmaids to finish getting their dresses!

Kris is coming out the beginning of January and I am so excited to see him! He has been so great dealing with all of my stress! And my friends are throwing us an engagement party while he is in town so that will be alot of fun!

I will try to write more, I just get so distracted! =)

2 comments:

RaShell said...

Oh man.. 5 months is going to go bye like the blink of an eye. Then it is my turn 2 months later!! WooHoo!!

Brian Markjam said...

wow. 5 months. are you getting so excited? how are those wedding plans coming along? I love seeing your grampa all the time. good luck with everything.